Saturday, August 11, 2007

Exams + Illness = Excellent results? :P

Just when I've finally recovered from the sore throat, along came Mr. Infection and Ms. Diarrhea. *sigh...
I'm on the road to recovery, the fever is an indication of it. If you're a physiology student, you'll probably understand why - unless, you haven't been studying (then you deserve some spanking on your buttocks *hee).
I dread being ill, especially when I'll be sitting for my first final exam paper this coming Friday.
The rate that I'm at in terms of revising is seriously pathetic, hence being sick ain't helping a bit - it only disrupts and slows me down a whole lot more! *tsk tsk
I'm always falling ill during the exam periods, as if someone has put a curse on me. Or maybe it's just due to my lousy immune system that always chooses to crash during the most vital periods of my life *sigh
Oh well, I'll just do my best and surrender the rest to God :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home