Sunday, August 19, 2007

Marketing had me suicidal

Mum made my sisters and I to finish the leftovers of durians this afternoon, one big-full tub of 'em *shivers in fear
Not long after that, she came home with a tub of yam-coconut ice-cream. My uncle bought it and didn't like the taste very much, so he passed it over to us to finish it - or in other words, to be his 'tong sampah'.
Its taste was seriously unpleasant, and I'm feeling all sick-like now :(
The combination of durians with yam-coconut ice-cream is a terrible one.
I just want to lay in bed and sleep the sick-feeling away. Unfortunately, anymore sleeping would only be suicidal - I've marketing paper tmr, and I'm not fully prepared.
Truth be told, I've never been so terrified over an exam paper. So let us all bow our heads, and start praying for me - okays? :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger aehknum said...

Lord Jesus,

We acknowledge Your Lordship even over the Marketing paper. We know You're not only the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, but you're also the professor of the professors and You created marketing.

We pray that Your wisdom, Your peace and Your favour will be with Cassie tomorrow as she sits for the paper. Be with her, guide and lead her. We thank You, even now for the excellent result that she's getting. By faith, we know that she has already received the good grades. I thank You again, mighty Jesus.

In Jesus' powerful Name I ask and I pray, amen.

11:29 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

Thank you Mun K. Truly appreciate it :)

8:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home