Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sleepless in P.Jaya

Its almost 4am. *yawns..
A friend of mine gave me a 'wake-up' call at around 2am *yawns - to ask about tmr's marketing exam paper..goodness!..not at 2am la *yawns again...
Couldn't fall back to sleep, hence took a warm bath - hoping that it'll help.
I guess it didn't, cause I'm very much awake and blogging.
I reluctantly took the stack of marketing notes, and placed them before me - did lots of flipping, but very little reading *hee

The horrible durian aftertaste is still lingering in my mouth *sigh..There are reasons why they call the durian, the king of the jungle ..err..I meant the king of fruits *hee
Reasons: They smell like trash, taste heavenly, and leave a terrible aftertaste :P

I've brushed and gurgled with good old Listerine for the 3rd time! but I can't seem to get rid of it *blek
Hate the stale-durian breath, maybe I should brush and gurgle again O_o
Is there such a thing as over-brushing and gurgling? I hope not *hee

My parents love durians, I used to and ate inhumane amount of 'em. But I've repented, durians are evil - their terrible for my waistline *hee
And not to mention, the horrendous aftertaste *Euu...

On another note, I'll be getting a Shih Tzu puppy in a few months time. Always wanted bunnies, but my dad is getting me a dog. Not that I'm complaining, but would have preferred bunnies; cuter and huggable - sort of *hee.
And we already have a overly-yapping-hyperactive jack russel living in the house compound - the rascal belongs to my younger sis.

Would have opted for this adorable silky terrier, but unfortunately the Shih Tzu is F.O.C and the terrier would have cost a whooping RM900!
Will be getting the Shih Tzu for free because, the poor puppy was born with weak hind legs, hence it'll be undergoing physiotherapy sessions to strengthen its legs before I'll get ownership of it.

The Shih Tzu puppy is unimaginable adorable too, but I was too busy playing with it at the pet shop till I forgot to take pics of it.
The next time I do go over, I'll try to remember :)
Btw the puppy has a name, it's called Laylo *hahaha

Cassie, get your head back into those marketing notes *smacks myself

Oh wait, that didn't come out right. It should be; Cass, get your butt back into bed! *hee

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger waddafak said...

Durians. Yummmmm....

4:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home