Thursday, August 16, 2007

Uncertainties & insecurities

I'll be sitting for my first final exam paper tmr, and I've got butterflies in my stomach.
The more I revise through my notes, the more insecure I feel.
I hope I won't go blank and start scribbling nonsense on my exam paper tmr *hee.


And I've been thinking pretty much about my future lately. Since I'll be graduating next year, I guess it is only normal to do so.
I'm actually having second thoughts about the field I've chosen to major in, I've this weird-sort-of-indescribable feeling that I may have made the wrong choice. However, it's way too late to make any U-turns. I've only a semester to go, hence I'll just go through with it and graduate.
I shouldn't let my mind wonder off too far, I need to recollect my thoughts and pay full attention towards my current exam. Those annoying-buzzing-little-thoughts-of-mine would have to wait.

I need a hug.


Yeah, a warm-nice hug would do wonders. God, could You give me a hug?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home