Wednesday, September 05, 2007

For the sweet tooth

My head feels slightly better after having a good night sleep. Unfortunately I still have the fever, and the constant knocking and drilling from the renovation going on with one of the neighbour's house - has only worsened the pain.
I'll most likely pop in a few more panadols and nap again.

I believe most would already know that I'm truly passionate about food, and I'm a big fan of pastries, cookies, cakes - basically anything that is sweet!

And if you're a huge food lover like me, who doesn't miss out on any food articles in the newspaper - you've probably came across an article about these brilliant cupcake makers in the Star newspaper, not too long ago.During the weekends, they usually set up a stall at Amcorp mall's flea market, but I've not had the chance to try out their cupcakes - no one to teman me :(
But from 16th Sept onwards, they'll be at One Utama (Rainforest area) on Sundays.

They take orders too; not only for cupcakes, but for cakes and cookies too. You can even place your orders via their website Pretty Frosting

I've only heard good reviews about their cakes and cupcakes, hence if you're interested to try them out - do give me a buzz, I've been anxiously waiting to taste their pretty cupcakes :)

P.S. Bass Player, are you interested to try them out with me? *winks

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home