Saturday, September 08, 2007

Old notes + Graduation + Prezzies

Woke up early, went for a jog. Got home; started clearing my old A'levels notes that has been left untouched for almost 3 years, and I also got rid of some of my notes from my first year in Uni.
Have always been reluctant of getting rid of them, but I had to make space in the book shelf for the newer ones.
My dad will be sending them off to be recycled with the old newspapers. There's actually quite a number of textbooks too, but I've no heart to recycle them *hee.

Anyway, my eldest sis had her convo today! She graduated with a CGPA of 3.8 - top student in her class! She's currently pursuing her Masters in English Literature at UM, and is working as a research assistance. Congrats to my sis! :)
Btw, she's still single *hint hint :P


Addition to that, I received my first super-d-duper-early b'day present from the 'adosome' (handsome + adorable) bass player :) Thank you sayang. Hugz!
The weekend is coming to an end, and I've not had the chance to kick back and relax *boo hoo.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahh..so nice ar? Guess iz meant for u to where it on ur b'day date with hime, aight?
-cheerss-

1:21 am  
Blogger spunkz said...

swell~ sayang, i think you'll accentuate the baju more than it accentuates you. :)

4:47 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

cass-canna:yups, u got that right :)

cass-spunkz:haha thanks. I'll wear it to uni one of these days :)

9:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home