Saturday, September 08, 2007

Post No. 280

I've been a little disorientated lately.
I struggled through the first few days of Uni; trying to cope with the pace and workload.
And me being physically below par, has somehow affected my emotional and mental status too.
I still feel slightly burnout. I guess my body hasn't recovered fully from the overwhelming stress, which originated from the previous semester.
This semester is bound to be another hectic one; just in the first week of this semester, and I've already a test next week and another, the following week.
I'm trying to refrain myself from fretting, but it seems humanly impossible at this very second.
So just bear with me for a trifle moment; it'll be all over, in a blink of an eye.

I've a long list of errands to run tomorrow, hence I'm off to bed! I need sleep - badly!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home