Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The final of the finals

I'll be sitting for the very final of my final exams tmr! *hee
My last paper is on Thursday, and from that day onwards; I'll be exam-free forever, and ever!! Wahahahahahaha... well, if I've no intentions of taking Masters after graduation :P
I guess not, since I intend to tie the knot upon graduation -
and will start reproducing very shortly after getting hitched! hahaha.. just joking :P I can see the bass player wiping sweat off his forehead *grins mischievously.

I've mixed feeling about the final exams. I'm feeling a tad stress, but I've also the 'tidak peduli' or could-no-longer-be-bothered feeling. I'm basically worried, yet not worried. Does that make sense to you? In other words, I'm in a confused state!

However by Thursday afternoon, I'll be the happiest person alive - and I'll have a grand celebration and be painting the town red! Wee hoo!!! As if that will ever happen haha... Most likely I'll just do a back-flip and wave pom-poms secretly in my heart *hee.

Anyway, all the best to my mates. Let's kick some paper butts tmr hahahaha!

P.S. I'm now officially stressed out!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home