Saturday, October 13, 2007

Too many random posts

Life becomes a drag when;
(a) I'm broke
(b) There's final exams to study for
(c) I feel fat (Do take note, I said "feel")
(d) I'm forced to go for a holiday trip during my study week
(e) I can't paint my nails - now that I'm feeling a tad stressed (All 5 decided to harden simultaneously)
(f) I can't afford to shop or feast with friends (due to deprived freedom, money and time)

(g) I miss the bass player terribly :(


However I am thankful for;
(a) God (Who's ever forgiving & understanding)
(b) My family (Though its a lil dysfunctional - there's no perfect one :P)
(c) Bass player (He never fails to put a smile on my face :) )
(d) Friends (Life would be blue without 'em)
(e) Daily blessings that come in rather small and unexpected packages :)

And a special shout out to dearest Jo;
Finally you're 22 too *hee

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home