Saturday, October 27, 2007

I want to go out!

This is the first time, in my ENTIRE LIFE that I've not gone anywhere since the completion of my final exams last Thursday. Usually on the day or the day after, I would be out; gallivanting and celebrating with friends. However, I've been no where but home. I'm so tempted to drive myself to a nearby mall; or to take the LRT up to KL, to check out Pavilion - the new mall that I've been wanting to visit since its opening, which was somewhere early of this month. But its really no fun to go out alone; I've done it many times before and its always better to have a companion. Unfortunately, most of my friends are back in their hometowns or most likely busy with their other halves, and the bass player has his hands quite full with arrangements etc. If you're free - yes YOU! The one reading this post, give me a call and take me out! Hahaha...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home