Friday, October 26, 2007

So in love with you

Have you ever been so in love that you think of only him every second of the day? Even when he isn't around, you're still able to smell his sweet scent so strongly; and though you've been seeing him for days, you still miss him so much - like you've not seen him for ages; and the days apart from him - feels like eternity. Not to mention, you're so in love with him that it makes your heart ache in a good way; and every single word uttered by him are like precious jewels. You love him very deeply, till you tend to be upset over the smallest and pettiest matter.

I proudly raise my hand up high and admit, that I've been so crazily in love with the bass player - and all that is stated above, is a precise description of me *hee. Though we've been apart for years, my heart just refused to stop loving him.

I've not blog much about our relationship, and it is not because I'm shy about it - but its really difficult to explain how wonderful it has been, just simply being around him. There are no words to describe him; words that would actually do him justice, because he is mo
re than amazing!

I'm truly thankful to have found someone that loves me, as mu
ch as I love him. I'm very much aware that not many are as fortunate as we are, but don't ever be disheartened - I believe everyone will find their true love someday. I'm glad that I've found mine :)

Darling, I love you so very much!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home