Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The waiting

You're just 10 minutes away from home, and we'll be having dinner with my family in less than 1/2 hours time.
The last time we saw each other was just last Sunday, yet I miss you so so much - like I've not seen you for a lifetime.
I always feel hollow when you're not around, and loneliness becomes my best friend.
I wish I could be around you all the time, I wish I could kiss you whenever I yearn to, but I guess that wouldn't be a really good thing - cause I'll be kissing you endlessly, till we both run out of breath :P
I keep looking out through the glass door, waiting and hoping that the next car that passes by would be your silver proton waja.
My heart beats twice its normal pace when I know that you're on your way to meet me. It seems silly cause its not like we've just started dating, but I like that you always make my heart skip to a funny beat :)
You just sms me, saying that you're done with work and will be arriving soon.
I'm so anxious to see you, and the waiting seem like forever.
I can't wait to wrap my arms around you, and to press my lips onto your ears to whisper, 'I love you'.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home