Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunburst!

Well a quick update on Sunburst KL Music Festival that took place last Saturday.
It was an extremely wet day, but the crowd was really 'semangat'. Its a good thing we had an umbrella with us, or I would have already fallen ill by today.


The crowd

Felt drained from the festival, due to all the walking and standing - yet I'd a great time. Attending my first concert with Dan, made it even more special :)
Dan and I only watched the international acts. Incognito was superb! Unfortunately, their performance was a short one.
The Roots were the bom lah! Seriously! They put John Legend to shame *haha. The organisers should have placed The Roots as the closing act. After watching them, the other performances seemed mediocre.
George Clinton and The Phunk gang was just weird lah. Entertaining but weird. Haha
Ever wanted to know how a black sumo would look like...well look no further..
Its a good thing that this photo showed only the back view. From the front, it was pretty obscene. *Eek!

Didn't take any photos of John Legend or Incubus. My legs were aching excruciatingly, so we sat down on proper sits that were located quite a distance from the stage. Thank God for big screens! *hee

I can't comment much about the technical part of it. Dan is the music expert, I'm just a food major. So I'll just leave it to the expert lah :P

All in all, Dan and I had an awesome time. It would have been better if it wasn't pouring, and if we weren't that old - leg pain etc. :P

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home