Thursday, August 21, 2008

Perfect Comfort Food

When you're feeling down and blue, head over to Mid Valley and sink your teeth into this absolutely mouth-watering, irresistible comfort foods which can be found at
Dan and I love their really creamy cream puffs. In my opinion, their the best in town. No doubt, their a tad pricey - RM3.80 per piece.
Their extremely generous with the cream, which is why their worth RM3.80 :) I would love to indulge myself with these cream puffs everyday, but I'll end up being a puff too *hee
The cream isn't too sweet. Its sweetness is just right :)

I've been wanting to try their Fondant for sometime already, as I'd read good reviews on it via a food blog. The fondant cost RM9 for 2 pieces - very pricey, as the portion is small.
The fondant is extremely chocolaty - a must for chocolate-lovers like me :) I gave the first bite to Dan, and he immediately knew I would love it, and he was right :) Yummy!
Their perfect comfort foods especially on days when you feel crappy *hee

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home