Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A not so happy CNY

A very Happy Chinese New Year to all!
I'm sure most are still celebrating, unlike me - I'm already back to work on the 3rd day, and definitely not by free will.
Well my CNY wasn't such a good one - been moody for sometime.
Had migraine for almost a week, it was quite severe that I'd to take 3 days of MC.
After the series of migraine, I'd an allergic reaction to the migraine medication - hence I'd to spent RM50 from my ang pow collection on more medication.
Went to a 24 hours clinic on the 1st day of CNY, just to get 1/2 dozen of anti-histamine pills for the mouth allergy that I'd.
Thus as predicted, CNY was a torturous one for me - eating which is usually the most wonderful part of CNY, became the most excruciating affair for me 0_0
However, thankfully it is much better right now.
Overall these past week has been quite a moody and rowdy one.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home