Saturday, February 21, 2009

Beefy-licious!

It is truly difficult to maintain a blog. You've got to constantly keep the momentum going, or a short or long hiatus of non-blogging is bound to occur.
Well that's what I've been trying to do for the past few days; I'm trying my utmost best to keep the 'blogging momentum' alive.
The main problem for me in maintaining it is that I tend to run out of interesting topics to blog about.
I've a 8-5pm job, and I work 5.5 days in a week - which leaves me with minimal time to really eat out here, there and everywhere (as I usually have dinner at home with my family or/and with Dan on most weekdays), and I barely have any time for an escapade - far away from the city.
Anyhow, it isn't as bad as it seems. Dan takes me out to new eateries as often as he can, as he knows I'm a fool for food - and feasting and enjoying a good meal makes me really happy!
If you're a frequent visitor to Jalan Alor, I believe that the Famous Ngau Kee Beef Noodle should be familiar to you. It's located along Tingkat Tong Shin, a quite narrow and dark lane - behind of the famous-controversial Jalan Alor.
It wasn't my first time here. Dan has brought me here on numerous occassions, and I've never been left disappointed after every meal. I'd the dry beef noodle with kuey teow, while Dan had loh shee fun (rat noodle) instead. One bowl cost only RM5.00. A very small price to pay for a yummy-beefy meal. Mmmm...

The soup taste fantastic too! The soup consist of beef balls, and many cow internal organs that are guaranteed safe for human consumption (but I'm not sure if their 100% clean 0_0). It contains lots of MSG in it, thus drinking plenty of water is highly recommended.

One of the most damn-syok chilli in town! I remember having a diarrhea once, after consuming an unadvisable amount of it. It tasted awesome with the noodles, but not so when you're having a fire-ry war with your anus =_=

If I'm not mistaken the stall is only open during the night but till the wee hours of the morning. The stall is pretty run-down and shabby, it also stinks a lil and don't be surprise to see a fat rat or two running around and having a feast of their own!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home