Friday, March 20, 2009

It is torturous to makan gaji-buta

Work is such a bore.
I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I'm saying it anyway - I need more difficult and challenging tasks at work..argh..
I basically need more tasks to keep me occuppied till 5pm.

I know, I know...I should be grateful that I'm not being flooded with projects like I was in Nestle.
But having absolutely nothing to do for most of the time at work is humanly torturous. Honest!

Dan keeps telling me to complete my tasks as slowly as possible, but I still can't drag it till lunch hour. I'm always done with everything before it even strikes 11am.

I really can't do much or go elsewhere, since I'm tied-down to this company for another 5 months. Hence I just should be thankful that I'm eating gaji-buta, no?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hey Cass,

Yeah I know how that feels.. but the best thing you can do is, take the opportunity to do everything 1 step above what is required. Be perfect at your small tasks.

And most of all, look around your office, colleagues, work, and take the initiative to propose new ideas and tasks that will put work on your table. :)

You'll be recognized for being a proactive employee..

10:35 am  
Blogger Cass said...

Yes, thats what I'm doing.
The prob is my colleagues doesn't have much to do too.
Hehehe

11:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home