Monday, February 23, 2009

The sweet-funny proposal

Dan proposed to me yesterday!
Hubby, thank you so much for the efforts that you'd put in.
He got very little sleep the previous night, because he wanted to do so much for me.
I felt really bad that the proposal didn't turn out as planned, but I will always remember it - as it was the sweetest thing ever!

My surprise that was secretly hiding in Dan's car boot *hee.

He got me to transfer some of his stuff from the passenger sit into the car boot after church, and the proposal pop-ped right out as soon as I opened the boot! And when he got down on his knees with the ring, it started drizzling even heavier :P It was a comical yet romantic proposal. In addition to that, he wanted to proposed to me in front of all the church members, but everyone decided to go home earlier yesterday.
He actually had lots of ideas up his sleeves, but he said that everything just went 0_0 the night before *haha
However I'm extremely glad that he still decided to proposed to me :)
Well the most important thing is that I'll be getting married to him this coming June. I could not asked for anything more, as I'm most blessed and grateful for having him as my husband-to-be.

The 'bling-bling'. A very beautiful diamond ring, which looks very much like a flower. And guess what? It looks best on my finger *hee

Even though everything didn't go according to plan, it meant a whole lot to me :)
Hubby thank you once again, as I'm truly honoured to be your bride :) I'm looking forward to June!
I love you very much!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger FoOie said...

OMG! Way to go Dan! Congrats Cass! :) :)

9:45 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

Thank you!

9:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home