Sunday, January 08, 2006

Weee..books!

Pls forgive for not writting more in my previous post, and if its the contrary, just bear with me and continue on reading hehe.

My latest obssession is books! Ive always had a liking for books, but never to this extreme! Im currently reading my 3rd book for this month!! The 1st one was a book beautifully written by Mitch Albom, and the 2nd book was a chic lit by Kathleen Flynn-Hui titled 'Beyond The Blonde'. It was an interesting read, but not as good as the 1st one. The present one is actually a christian book, 'An Enemy Called Average' by John L. Mason. Just started reading it yest bcause i just bought it the previous day at mph, 1U. I bought 2 books, the other is written by Mr. Albom too, titled 'Tuesdays with Morrie', cant wait to get my hands on it!! *tee hee

Ive to start going through my notes and text books more often. Need to resist the urge to read 'those' books! hehe. Addition to that, i blieve ive spend slightly more than RM100 on books in just over a week! Gosh! Ive to put a limit to this, or i'll splurge all my money on books! It isnt exactly a bad thing, but everything must have its limits, right? :)

Anyway, enough about books. Dont want to bore your minds out! hehe.

Today is Sunday, and its usually a very quiet day. Nothing much to do, and the best time to snuggle onto a sofa, with a good book in hand hehe.

Off i go now, will blog more in a few days time or maybe sooner :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home