Friday, April 28, 2006

Glad, truly glad! =)

Im happy with my results, but am not contented. I definitely could have done better, but i procrastinated too much. As a result, i did lots of last minute studying. In fact, i did not completely revised the whole PON (Principles of Nutrition) and Buss stat subs. Wasted so much precious time worrying about matters that were less important.

Old habits die hard, very true indeed. I pray i do not take things for granted anymore. Im so thankful for God's constant favour, esp when its concerning my studies. I thought i would barely pass my Java paper, instead i scored 74 for it! Truly amazing, and it is truly God's blessing. I was clueless from the first day of class till the very last, and to be able to obtained such marks is just out of this world!

I got 70 for PON. Another miracle!! The paper was tough, you could practically shed tears while doing it. Im actually very fortunate to be awarded such marks, cause i know many of my coursemates were given extremely low marks and the lecturer is also stingy, no doubt about that.

I got a 76 for buss stat. Expected better but i blieve, i shouldnt be expecting much when i didnt put much effort into it.

And i obtained an A for the biochem paper, 86 to be exact. Any sub pertaining biology is an added bonus for me hehe. I love bio! Wanted to major in biology but they dont offer it in any local private universities, but im enjoying the course im pursuing now =) No regrets.

In general, im very grateful for my results. Im not going to complain, because God has blessed me so much and im thankful for His endless blessings! =)

Tk care, will be off to Cameron tmr.

Have a great and blessed day!



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah..telling the whole world your results. I woudln't even tell the world even if i got 100% for every paper. Haha. Then again,paper examinations are so foreign to me already.CONGRATS! I told u,u could do it. Just need to believe in yourself.

2:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to tell u that its Joanna on the top comment and not JOA. Technical malfunction :P

2:03 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

hehe..i didnt score 100 for any papers, thats why i dare to post them up.. no one would believe, even if i did. haha..

3:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home