Saturday, April 22, 2006

Malacca Trip

DAY 1

The first day of the trip was filled with mishaps. As soon as we reached the Pudu Bus Terminal, one of my sandals strap snapped! But thankfully my darling ya'tze had an extra pair of sandals with her, and that she's a big foot like me too hehe. If it wasnt for her sandals, i would have to walk bare footed till we reached malacca lolz. I was a lil distraut with my broken sandal, its quite a new pair and for all the days, it had to give up on me - TODAY!

But i felt much better as soon as i got onto the bus. WHY? haha..well, its bcause the bus was filled with 'ah mohs'! And not to mention, cute ones too lolz. Mel and i were exceptionally happy! If there werent many ppl, we would have started drooling hehe.. it was indeed a BEAUUUTIFUL sight lolz.

We had a real good time in the bus, everyone was busy chatting and feasting on the mouth-watering dunkin donuts that i bought. Suddenly, i felt a pinch of pain coming from my tummy. I ignored it, thinking that it would go away soon. But i was wrong, it got worst and i felt very uneasy. It was obvious to me now that i needed the toilet desperately. I tried distracting myself by chatting on with ya'tze but it hurt more.

We were just a few seconds away from the Ayer Keroh toll, and i knew there were definitely toilets around there. So i hurried ya'tze to the bus driver, hoping that he would be kind enough to make a short stop for a desperate soul-me! He was reluctant at the beginning, but my dear ya'tze managed to persuade him.

As soon as the bus stopped, i sprinted from the bus to the washroom! What happened next, i shall not elaborate lolz. I felt at ease at first, but the pain crept up again as we continued our journey. Thank God we finally reached the Malacca Bus Terminal! The first place i wanted to visit so anxiously was the washroom, and everyone had to wait for me again! Sorry guys, but y'know how desperate i was lolz.

But im glad that the day went on well after all the unexpected and unfortunate events =). We reached mlc around noon and headed for chicken ball rice! Yummy! Satisfied, we left for our next destinations-Stadhuys, St. Paul's, A'Famosa and Mahkota Parade (to buy a toothbrush and my sandals hehe). We did lots of walking till my the heel of my foot ached terribly, ouch!

At about 5pm, we hurried down to bukit cina (we stayed there too, at tony's guesthse) for satay celup! We got there early to avoid having to eat other ppl's saliva, according to an adviced given by a local - an extremely friendly aunty that owns a souvenier shop along Stadhuys.

The bunch of us ate beyond our stomachs capacity and digestive abilities. 70 sticks and around 10 stack of plates containing various raw food! It was inhuman but we were all very proud with the amount that we ate lolz.

After stuffing our faces with satay celup, we went on exploring and we ate more, and shopped a lil haha. Popiah and later on, we had roti john and ayam golek ( which wasnt that tasty). Two melaccans -Edmund and Alvin drove us to the beach, pantai kundur if im not mistaken. We had a long walk on the beach, it was breezy and the sky was prettily lighted up by numerous shining lil stars =)

We got back late and slept around 3 something. It was a tiring day, but i had lots of fun - walking and eating.

Will continue on with day 2...more eating and shopping..hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home