Thursday, April 27, 2006

Getting a lil forgetful and lazy

Its my daddy's birthday tmr. It totally slipped my mind, and ive not got him anything yet! This is the first time, and its a tad too late to get him a gift. We'll just take him out for dinner tmr, and i'll give him a big birthday kiss on the cheek in the morning *giggles.

Mother's day is next month. I need to add it in as a remainder in my mobile phone, just to be on the safe side. Ive been quite forgetful lately, and i wonder whether it has to do with the holidays. I havent being using much brain power lately, hardly to be honest. Instead ive been using more jaw power; eating! lolz.

My younger sister said im slightly rounder, and she has been teasing me about it a whole lot! It annoys me and she knows that it does, thats why she reminds me about it every now and then. To add on to my misery, she constantly declares out loud that she has lost weight due to her non-stop basketball training sessions.

*grins mischievously ..When i start my varsity basketball training sessions next sem, it'll be my turn to boast! Bleh! Muahahaha...

Well there's nothing much to update, since im home all the time, facing the tv and eating hehe. I think im almost equivalent to a couch potato hehe. Mum has been complaining, so its time to get my big butt up and moving lolz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home