Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Aches and pains aint gonna break my spirit *tee hee

I just underwent my 1st bball training session 2 days ago-Monday. It was fun, minus having to run up and down the stairs (7 floors, no kidding. I never knew that my uni actually had 7 floors, till that day lolx), and running up the hill n down-one ENORMOUS round, around the uni! Im just glad that i didnt pass out. I guess the early-morning jogs really did paid off *wee! hehe

Since there were a few newbies, we started from the basic-dribbling, passing, right and left lay-ups, and a game of bball to rep-it-up =) I didnt play as bad as i'd expected, i still got the moves and skills..*bangga hehe. Yeah, do cut me some slacks aight? Let me 'syok sendiri', at least an itsy-bit ok? lolx.

I woke up on tuesday expecting aches all over my body, but none greeted me! Was very proud of myself till i felt pinches of pain coming from my arms and shoulders- just a few minutes ago bleh! I assume its going to be a lil sore for this few days, and having to do my own laundry would just aggravate it (washing machine has been down for the pass 2 weeks *sob sob). I know my mum wouldnt mind washing 'em for me, but its my clothes. Hence, it would be only right if i did it by myself.

Initially the training sessions was supposed to be on mondays and fridays, but since kit, a few others and i cant make it on friday, we opted for thursday. Thus from next week onwards, the training sessions will be on every monday and thursday-6 till 9pm. And coincidently, on both days my class ends at 2pm. Hence, ive 4 FREE HOURS before training starts!

Ive got chiek ping and ya'tze to play badminton with me on mondays, at 4pm =) On thursdays, i'll use the time to study and probably complete parts of my assignments and lab reports in the library.

So far everything has been going on quite well, and im just truly thankful =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home