Thursday, May 04, 2006

Bz as a BEE! Zzzzz...Bzzz...

Ran into my uni's basketball club president today, and he told us that there'll be training every monday and friday at 6pm, starting tmr! Bleh! The thought of it makes me tired haha. Ive not touch the ball for almost 10 months, i wonder if i still remember how to dribble one lolz. Stamina vice, im a goner! Since i got back from mlc, ive added tremendous amount of fats and flabs to my once-not-so-flabby figure. It'll require lots of hard work and time to get fit again, but time is certainly not in my hands, cause the competition is next month! *calming myself down.

I'll be only able to make it for monday's training sessions, since on fridays ive got cell group and prayer meeting. Tempted to skip it, but no matter what, God still comes 1st!

Well, there's a high possibility that i might just end up as a substitute only, bcause there's quite a number of fantastic players. Im just an amateur *tee hee. And it'll be less pressuring too, i think hehe.

Since im head of publicity for the club, Mr. president reminded me to get the flyers and posters up by next week. Hmm..come to think of it, ive actually lots to do, including assignments, reports.. oh and not forgetting, im also a class representative for 2 subjects (waste management[WM] and metabolic biochem[MB]), im always in a hurry to pass the latest notes to the photocopy shop.

I dont mind running around, but the downside of being a class rep is that i cant simply 'ponteng' class! *boo hoo. Once a lecturer knows you, he or she will remember you for life. Seriously, no joke man *tsk tsk.

Ive even volunteered myself to help international students with their english, at my uni's English Lounge. Ya'tze saw the notice and informed me about it. We both thought it would be a good way to improve our own command of english, and to widen our circle of friends. I doubt it'll take lots of our time, cause we're allowed to choose our shift according to our liking and availability.

I just remembered, im also part of the netball club lolz. Gosh, its going to be a handful! lolz but im determined to give my best in everything that ive committed myself to.

And ive mentioned before, CF! Finally, im class-free on friday afternoons to attend CF! Ive been wanting to attend it since the beginning of uni. God does fulfill the desires of our hearts
* Weeee! Of course, only the right kinds-la hehe.

Its going to be a really fun-filled sem, and busy one too. Im excited and i believe that this sem and the rest to come, will be great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home