Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Im on the road towards insanity

Im still feeling a lil blue. The fever and flu have said their goodbyes, but i still feel ill. During my cameron trip, i got sick and i went through a series of hot-cold dilemma. I felt cold one minute, and hot the next minute. Im going through the same scenario now.

I was burning internally during class this morning. But later in the afternoon, i suddenly felt cold! What's wrong with my body?! *screams silently.. Im feeling good one moment, and the next thing i know, im getting paranoid and agitated. This hot-cold syndrome is driving me nuts! Same goes for the headache im suffering from right now!

Its been an excruciating-uncomfortable day, and its getting on my nerves! I cant exactly concentrate in class with a spinning head, and im definitely not in the mood for anything. Addition to that, ive been quite emo lately. I was super-unimaginably emo that i pissed my parents off when we were up in cameron. No, im not pms-ing. Only God knows whats going on with me. These few days have been one mad-unpredictable-roller-coaster-ride!

*sigh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home