Saturday, May 06, 2006

Oh, silly me!

I tried uploading the flyer that i designed for the Bball club, but there's an error somewhere. Wanted to get ppl's feedbacks and opinions, cause my sis said the headings are lame and its too simple.

Miss jo offered her expertise, since she's majoring in designing. Hey jo, my sis said ur design is nice and i very much agree with her =) You've always been artistic. Lucky you. Im hopeless when it comes to art. Im a pro if its got to do with sticking and pasting lolz. Btw thanks for helping! I think i'll use ur design lolz.

One of my uni mates went for the fri training, and he told me they did lots of running! Ish, thats bad news for me aiks! I dont mine running a few rounds around the court, but not UP and DOWN the STAIRS! The coach made 'em. Sssh.. im so dead... I dont know the coach well, so i doubt i can talk myself out of it lolz.

Hai..what was i thinking? I havent been playing for almost 10 months! I shouldnt have joined the bball club commitee. Its suicidal, dont u agree? lolz.

I cant back out now. Ive a post, and i cant just drop my responsibilities and run away! Though i do have that idea in mind hehe.

Oh well, i'll just wake up early tmr and start jogging.. oh wait! Its already 2am! I better hurry off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home