Saturday, May 27, 2006

Hope and Faith

Ive been living life as if the only reason for my existent is to complete endless amount of assignments and lab reports. Thank God that it is not, or i'd rather be a snail. At least i get to enjoy the greenery around lolx.

Lots been happening, especially matters that troubles my heart but ive buried and suppressed them all in my homework, basketball training, and food. The statement 'Ignorance is bliss', can be so true at times.

Yesterday i was indecisive on whether should i attend CF. The lazy bug just crept in, and i opted to go out for lunch with friends instead of attending CF. Yet somehow the original plan didnt work-out, and i found myself in CF.

Im glad that i went for it, because God revealed certain issues that was in my heart. Its funny the way God does it sometimes.

I actually burst out into tears while sharing it in CF, it wasnt supposed to turn out that way but somehow im glad it did. I felt vulnerable and slightly embarrassed, but instead everyone was very supportive and the whole CF prayed for me. Im so happy to know that they're sisters and brothers in Christ that i can lean on when life gets too tough.

Im a lil hesistant to blog about it, but there's nothing to be a shame or to be afraid. Few months back, my mum was diagnosed with polyps. Its a growth in the gall bladder, that might become cancerous. Ive been emotionally disturbed, distressed and also fearful. Its been difficult having to stay strong, when all i see is darkness ahead of me.

My mum declined to undergo the surgery at first because its too costly, we cant afford it and we do not have any medical insurances to aid us financially. All my life as a family, we've been living by faith and God has been faithful all the time, yet i felt weary and i worried tremendously about it.

But God proved me wrong again, my uncle has offered to pay for the full cost of the surgery with no strings attached. Thank You, God! Even the date of the surgery has been arranged, it'll be on the 5th of next month. Im still a lil fearful but i know that all will end well, because my mum is in good hands; God's hands =)

Do continue to keep my mum in prayer, including the rest of my family. Thank you to all who have been supportive, even in the smallest way. I definitely appreciate it a lot.

Matthew 19:26
With God all things are possible.

Isaiah 40:31
Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strenght.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances.

Hebrew 13:5
God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Isaiah 26:4
Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord, is the Rock eternal.

Amen =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home