Friday, May 19, 2006

Waiting for my limau ice

As the title clearly states, im waiting for my parents to return home from mamak with my limau ice. Just had friday prayer meeting, and my parents went for a drink with a couple from church. My sisters and i were a lil lazy to tag along with them.

Have been channel surfing, but there's nothing interesting to watch on tv. Suddenly the idea of blogging came to mind.

I had a great time in CF today. Met many juniors that were extremely shy, and they kept hiding at the corners of the room! hehe. I was a lil shy too, since ive never been regular to CF due to classes during the previous semesters. Hence i too felt a lil out-of-place, but i gathered my courage and went around introducing myself to others that had the 'Im new' statement written on their forehead hehe.

It was the first meeting of the sem, and about 40 people were present. A very large crowd compared to the usual. I pray that the number will continue to increase throughout the sem, and that strong relationships will be formed. Im really excited! Its tremendously difficult to explain the way im feeling right now. When it comes to God, the feeling is just out-of-this-world! lolx

Im already looking forward to the next CF meeting, and i know that God's going to do a GREAT thing in CF this sem. Im expecting for something BIG! Well, its because ive a GREAT and MIGHTY God! Weee! Thus, never underestimate the things that He can do =) He has a way of ALWAYS sweeping-me-off-my-feet and suprising me, but i like it *hehe.

Oh my parents are back, but the forgot about my limau ice! =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home