Sunday, September 24, 2006

Who am I?

I decided to blog after being continuously bugged by the fly for not doing so. Honestly, ive no idea on what to blog since nothing much has been happening.
So i logged into friendster, and i received tons of bulletin messages.
Due to overwhelming boredom, i randomly clicked on one of the messages; hoping that its content would lessen my boredom, and not to my surprise; the contents was as followed..

CHARACTERISTICS OF A SEPT BABY

Sexy, tends to be hot.
Active and dynamic.
Decisive and hasty, but tends to regret.
Attractive and affectionate to oneself.
Strong mentality.
Loves attention.
Diplomatic.
Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems.
Brave and fearless.
Adventurous.
Loving and caring.
Suave and generous.
Usually you have many friends.
Emotional.
Stubborn.
Hasty.
Good memory.
Moving, motivates oneself and others.
Loves to travel and explore.
Sometimes sexy in a way that only their lover can understand.

Well i left a few out, was too lazy to type them all out lolx.
Truth be told, more than half of it is true.
Yes, im a loving and caring person. You had be very fortunate to have me as ur lady lolx.
The fly, you better not start laughing or i'll kick your honeybuns in uni *tee hee.
I'll tell you what im not instead, since most are more or less true.

Firstly, i dont find myself sexy or hot. Gosh, i think that only applies to the other sept babies lol.
And i cant ask my lover if he finds me sexy, cause i dont have one.
Yeah, im single. Thus if your good looking and smart, do leave me your contact numbers lolx.
Diplomatic? Maybe not with my parents lolx.

Anywayz, if you agree or disagree with the above, relating to me; do drop off your comments and your thoughts.
Sometimes the best way to get to know urself, is by asking ppl's opinion. We tend to be more observant about others, rather than ourselves - dont ya think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home