Thursday, September 28, 2006

Hail Bahkuteh!! haha

Wanted to update my blog yesterday night, but couldnt log in.
Hey 'fly', stop buzzing around my ear and asking me to update my blog or i'll swap you with a newspaper lolx
Anywayz, i'll be heading down to klang on friday after CF.
Its been a month plus or longer, since ive met with my dearest friend Trixie, and not to mention Ade, who has been constantly bugging me to come down to Klang.
Ade if your reading this, im glad that you've been bugging me lolx.
When i informed a few friends that i would be heading down to Klg this weekend, the first thing that they asked me was; 'Going to Klg to makan bahkuteh ah?'.
Haha..im not insane enough to travel for 40 mins, just to have bahkuteh. Hmm..i dont mind traveling all the way for seafood, but bahkuteh...Nah! I'd rather cook myself lolx
It might not taste as good, but for bahkuteh..its just not worth the petrol and time.
However, if im going down with a bunch of friends..then yeah, im willing hehe
So all ye KL and PJ inhabitants, if your craving for bahkuteh or seafood..give me a buzz..we shall feast till the sun sets lolx
Im serious...thus, dont make me wait too long..or i tarik harga haha..



My only pic with Trix, and ive none with Ade...shssh..its about time i took more pics...but first, i need a camera!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home