Monday, September 18, 2006

My wandering mind

I guess growing a year older isnt bad at all, especially when pearl and white gold jewelleries, money, including other nice and pretty things are given as presents on my very special day - to me! hehe.
A girl couldnt be happier!
The small party that my mum organized for me, was exceptionally wonderful!
Even though it was only aunts and uncles that were present, it was still great.
Not to mention, the mouth-watering food that mum and i prepared. Yeah, i helped a whole lot cause i couldnt stand watching my mum do everything!
And not forgetting dad!! Whom bbqued the chicken wings the whole night through!
A big THANK YOU to my MUM and DAD, including the rest of my SISTERS!!
Anywayz, enough of partying and food.

Im having a difficult time studying, in another words; focusing!!
My mind keeps wondering away.
Its getting extremely annoying.
Addition to that, the test is on friday!
Hence, im sure you cant even imagine the level of stress thats on me right now.
Phew! I need to get some fresh air, and maybe a vacation lolx
Oh well, whatever it is - i still got to get my act together.
God, help me!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe you could find a library to study in. studying at home can be distracting (not siblings kacau-ing u) as in u might find other things to do,like cleaning,cooking or munching on something.heehee.i always find something to clean at home rather than do assignments.haha.

1:57 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

ive only 3 days of classes, so im hardly in uni lor..and im home most of the time..

10:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home