Monday, September 25, 2006

Wait

This semester has been quite a relaxing one. Everyday im struggling to use my time fruitfully, but i end up facing my laptop for hours; browsing through my friendster and even blogs of people that i do not know.
Through the pictures and words posted in friendster and blogs; i realize that many are living their ultimate dreams; studying abroad, many have found their 'soulmates', some have been traveling all over the world, some having a blast serving in church; mission trips, recording an album and even musical plays.
On the contrary, here i am - the same place ive been for years; trying my best to figure out if God actually had plans for me, and wondering if He remembered me.
I envy the lives of many; while others are going for mission trips, im back home babysitting my sisters, and while others are busily recording an album, im here - in my closet, with songs ive written for God that will only remain on papers.
For years, ive always received the similar prophecies from speakers; WAIT.
Yup, wait. That God is still moulding and shaping me, and He will soon release me like an arrow.
However, God is still mending me into one; a strong one.
If im not mistaken, i received that prophecy when i was either 15 or 16 years old.
And its been 5 to 6 years, but im still here.
Maybe ive not been praying earnestly, ive not been choosing the right paths and making the right decisions.
Maybe ive made to many mistakes, and i cant find my way back.
Maybe im just not ready, and God knows that if He were to put me in the middle of the battle field, i would crumble and fall instead of standing firm.
There's too many maybe's...
But i believe in You God, and im in love with You, Jesus.
And i know, no one else could save my soul but You.
So if ive to wait for another decade long - i will, cause He knows the precise time for me.

Psalms 43:5
Why are you cast down, O my soul?
And why are you disquieted within me?
Hope in God;
For I shall yet praise Him,
The help of my countenance and My God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home