Tuesday, October 31, 2006

KLCC, home of the 'ah mohs'

I practically spent the whole morning and afternoon in KLCC yesterday with Mel, Wi Yee and Yap. We walked for hours, and only stop for lunch. I thought my knee joints would dislocate, and the sole of my feet was extremely weared out.
However all the long hours of excruciating walks did pay off; i managed to buy the almost perfect jeans from Giordano, after trying out almost 50 pairs of jeans from various shops!! Its sounds unbelievable, but the 3 buddies that tagged along can witness to it hehe.
It was a tremendously tedious task to just find a pair of jeans for me. I blame it on the big bootie that i have; inherited from my mother side, and the muscular thighs too; which resulted from all the intense bball training (the worst part is, we didnt even win the tournament - lost to HELP, and not to mention; my ex-college *boo hoo).
Well i cant 'kam fei' my bootie away, since its genetic and due to my hip bones. Unless, i saw it off? haha..
I just have to be thankful that i have a bootie :)
I bought a polo t-shirt too and a pair of flip flops (in malaysian term, its simply called a se-li-par! ehe).
Wanted to shop for more, but was too reluctant to use more of my money. I rather spend it on good food! :D
Reached home exactly at 5pm, and i could barely walk anymore. Standing in the LRT all the way home, aggravated the pain and sores.
Shssh..i sound like an 'ah mah' hehe
All in all, it was a good trip to KLCC; my eyes gladly feasted on all the handsome 'ah mohs' hehe. I think i'll shop more in KLCC haha...Trix will definitely enjoy it too.
Wi Yee and Yap made me repeat their conversations; they assumed i wasnt listening, just because my gaze were fixed on an 'ah moh' ehe. So terrible la ur guys haha
When i was home, mum nagged at me for not buying slacks for work. I totally forgot about it. I'll just have to make do with the 2 pairs that i have, and hopefully i can wear jeans - since the chemist said i could wear anything suitable for lab work.
*sigh.. work starts tmr. Too soon, too soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wes said...

ANG MOH BEST GILER HAHAHAHAHAHA

2:03 am  
Blogger Cass said...

haha..best giler! haha
eh, i regret not buying the hush puppies white polo t-shirt..sob sob...bila u cuti? kita pegi beli haha

10:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home