Saturday, October 28, 2006

Randomness

I woke up exactly at 6.30am, hoping that my parents would have arrived home from the airport.
Unfortunately they're not, and its just few minutes to 7am.
Most probably their flight has been delayed, or there's traffic jam somewhere haha...just joking.
There's nothing much to do around this time; not a single soul is online, my email box is empty; as always, and actually, there's nothing to blog about.
Since i do not want to disappoint my loyal blog readers, hence here's a very random post; which i must warn you, because this post might not make any sense at all.

Simillarly to my friend Jo, ive being having sleepless night too.
I used to wake up as early as 7pm every morning, however it has worsen; im waking up at arond 6 something every day now.
I wouldnt blame you, if you were to label me a freak haha.
Im uncertain if this is due to my new and improve 11pm bedtime (it used to be 1 or 2am), or its matters pertaining to the heart.
Its mostly likely the latter.
I do not know how to put it into words. Ive always been a better speaker than a writer, and its a rather complicating situation; emotions are involved.
Ive no intention of writing an emo-ness post, it will clearly ruin the rest of the day; not only for me, but for you readers too.
Thus i'll just toss all those emo-ness aside, and set my heart on things that will make me happy.
I dont want my parents to get back, and have me looking all grumpy and fuzzy hehe

Anywayz the post ends here; my parents are back!! Weeeee!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home