Monday, October 23, 2006

A good day

The five of us; Wi Yee, Yap, Melissa, Mel's friend; Li Lian (i hope thats the right spelling :p) and i went for a shopping spree in OU (One Utama). However, we ended up buying hardly anything lolx. We practically bought nothing! We tried on lots of clothings, but bought none except for Yap - a pink t-shirt! hehe

I tried on a few blouses and dresses that i fancied, but it w
as a lil too pricey. Anywayz i'll be going up to KL next monday with the 'gang' again to do a lil 'baju' shopping before my internship begins, and since mum and dad will be already back home ~ ive the freedom to finally enjoy myself - a lil hehe.
Hopefully i'll get better bargains in KL.

We took quite a few pictures in OU, but ive not receive them from Yap yet. I'll upload it as soon as i get my hands on it.

As a whole, i had a really good time. My legs are hurting real badly from all the walking, but it was worth it. Even though i had to wake up exceptionally early this morning to prepare lunch for my sisters, the sacrifice was worth it.


I got home a lil too late to prepare dinner, so i bought home sushi for my sisters hehe. I hope it was enough, but no worries - there's still spaghetti left from lunch :)

My youngest sister's b'day is this coming wednesday, and she has requested macaroni and cheese. Does anyone has suggestions on where to get really good macaroni and cheese, around PJ?

To the baby of the family; Happy 12th B'day CARMEN FRA
NCES YANG YOKE YEE! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U went to 1U on Mon (23/10)???
SAME HERE!!!
I was there with Aaron Loh, Jason and Wen Yi... from 2pm till 9pm!!!!
we were having our shopping spree too bought a lot of stuff all of us lah except Aaron hahaha :)

3:02 am  
Blogger Cass said...

yeah hehe..but i didnt see u there? hu hu..so crowded hor..
everybody shopping like orang gila..haha..it was a scary sight hehe i left around 5 pm..too many ppl..cannot tahan ade hehe

9:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home