Sunday, November 26, 2006

-____-

This weekend has been exceptionally tiring; on friday, right after work - rushed to SIB KL for the United concert. Q-ed in the extremely long, long, long line for almost an hour. It was also very stuffy, and it started smelling sweaty; i guess almost everyone came after work or somewhere. My sisters and i sat on the balcony sittings, less ppl and there were sits. My legs were aching so much from all the standing and waiting, having a sit was heavenly! haha...

Truth be told, all the waiting and standing, and having to bear with the sweatiness was worth it. It was an awesome time of praise and worship.

I dont have any pictures from the concert bcause we werent allowed to take any pics, and i dont even have a camera; thus it doesnt make a diff to me :P However i was disappointed that Marty Sampson wasnt present. It seems that he recently got married, and he was on his honeymoon *sob sob. Hmm..i wonder if Joel Houston is still available? hehe

The next morning i had to go to work, it was very unfortunate. I had to drag myself out of bed; my body, especially my legs were aching from all the jumping and dancing from the previous night. Thankfully there werent much to do at work, hence i rested in the lab with the nice, cool air-cond and with air-borne bacterial hehe.

Got home after work, and felt super hungry. Ate a lot, felt sick from eating too much and almost snooze off during worship practice haha.

Sat evening was a quite one; Thank GOD!!! I opted to stay at home and miss the yummy-tom yam dinner, cause i was just too tired. Suprisingly, good food wasnt even able to get me up and about; it usually works hehe.

Woke up early this morning, had a combine service with another church in Bukit Tinggi, Klang - Agape Sanctuary. After church, went to Tesco Klang. Normally im very willing to go shopping, even if its only grocery shopping. However, i was not in the mood - still tired. Arrived home only around 6 pm; cleaned my room and finally im here blogging.

My younger sis keeps complaining that she is hungry, will be going out for dinner. Im so lazy and reluctant to move another muscle in my body. Shucks....just remembered that tmr is Monday - another day of work. Oooh, the horror!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home