Tuesday, November 14, 2006

14th November

Ive been busy as a bee, with mostly work.
On the contrary, i fell ill during the weekends - thus resulting in this very outdated post.
There's nothing much to elaborate about work, its quite repetitive everyday; my hands are always in contact with bacterial, yeast or molds. If it isn't microbes, its various type of harmful and unharmful chemicals.
My hands are extremely dry and rough; my thumb looks like its rotting or the more precise word would be - decaying!
I hope that my thumb doesnt fall off, out-of-a-sudden! :p

Well other than work, ive finally written 2 new songs.
The drought has come to an end! Hence i pray that God will continue to bless me with many more songs.
I still can remember it so vividly in my mind; i wrote my first song to God when i was just 15.
I was inspired by a young man, who was just a few years older than me - whom wrote a rather simple yet beautiful song for God before his sudden death.
I still remember asking God that i wanted to write songs too and not because i was dying soon, but just because i wanted to - i was desperate to find a new way of expressing my love for God.

I wrote a few songs, but not too long - i found myself in the wilderness.
I went away from God, lost my way; i thought there was no returning.
But im glad that God found me, and the songs started pouring in again. I dont ever want God to stop.

I completed writing 2 songs on Sunday, but due to my incapableness to play any music instruments - ive to rely on my sister when it comes to finding the right chords.

I thought of asking my mum to teach me the piano, she was a piano teacher before.
Ive havent ask her yet, but i'll bring myself to - i hope.

Its been a great year, even though its been filled with ups and downs. Its hard to imagine that one year is about to pass by.

Hehe.. i think it is still a lil too early to write a post about 'the ending of a year, and a beginning of another'. I'll save it for another day. Hmm.. more like, next month :p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where's the chatbox?i couldn't announce my return!haiih. the only plc i could be a superstar.hahahaakz..

1:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home