Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Work, work

Well first day of work was a breeze.. i sat down on the chair with my legs up on the desk the whole day long, and took short naps once in awhile.
haha.. i wished..
Actually i was up on my feet almost the entire time.
They gave me an awfully thick file which was filled with uncountable numbers of procedures, to read in just a few hours.
It was mentally exhausting.
Not too long after that, when the electricity was back; the practical work begin and it was nonstop!
One after the other, i thought my mind would blow!
My arms are aching and my feet too - a lil.
I'll start to get the hang of it by the end of the week, i hope.
I think i contaminated a few samples today :P Thankfully one of my colleague is extremely nice, and she covered up for me hehe
Even though there's lots to do all the time, its very interesting!
I learned lots in just one day, its a lil overwhelming but i guess i dont really mind.
My brain is kinda jelly-fied already ...overworked haha..
Another day tmr, and wishing that it'll be slightly more relaxing :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Au said...

You go gurl. I'm sure you'll get a hang of it =P
By that time, no more contaminated samples yea *-*
2 months will pass very quickly too. God bless you...=>

9:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all the best!!!!
:)
i'm also under "training" of getting used to working life :)
but mine would be from now till i die hahaha :) no more student life...

5:49 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

Andrew: yeah hopefully no more contaminated samples..or not habis la..my supervisor will cincang me hehe.. hope ur having a good time doing ur internship too :)

Christine: hehe.. i cant wait to get back to uni..hehe..but working is alright la ..not too bad, if u've nice ppl around..hehe..u wont die wan..maybe just pengsan hehe..js jk

10:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home