Friday, November 03, 2006

God is good, all the time

Hmm... on the surface is pure as snow, but beneath is filled with dirt!
Thats how i would interpret my current outlook towards my internship.
When everything seemed to be going on smoothly, the big boss of the company could not resist the urge to complicate matters for me.
Ive been assigned to the microbiology lab; where ive been undergoing intense and vicious training to test water and food products for microorganisms.
Its incredibly intriguing, and i was indescribable happy till the big boss told me that im supposed to carry out a R&D project; ELISA - Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assays.
Let me point out to you that Human Sc is not my major, its FOOD SC!!!
I explained my concerns to my supervisor and im glad that she understood me. She even spoke to the big boss on my behalf, but the big boss still insisted.
Thus i'll be performing R&D on something that im clueless about, which isnt my major and doesnt ring a single bell in my head!
Its definitely a deja-vu situation; all seem well at the beginning, and then WHACK! I'll get a sudden smack on the head, and everything goes haywire!
However it usually ends well too, and im hoping for that similar ending for this present situation.
Well God is good, all the time. And all the time, God is good! *winks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home