Friday, December 15, 2006

Living the extraordinary life.

Ive suddenly a great desire to attend Bible College as soon as i graduate - if its possible.
I had a dream, a week ago, and since then - my goals and aims in my life has taken an amazing 180 degrees turn!
I never exactly had a desire to be a full time servant of God, but now there's this urge that is blazing in my heart - that i should walk that path, and not the ones that ive made for myself.
I know it sounds radical, maybe crazy; i guess when it matters pertaining God, leaning on my own understanding would only make me confused.
God has just been putting dreams and visions in my heart, that to me would be humanly impossible - to be a pastor, a preacher, a missionary.
I am certain that my parents and sisters would give me the support and prayers, but ive to start praying too - pray towards the promise, as a speaker said yesterday night at the Planetshakers conference that i'd attended.
I cant believe im even blogging this down, but i just had to express it - make it known to the world, that if God has called me to a life of a preacher, a life of constant sacrifice, a life of simplicity, a life of total surrender to Him - i will choose that life. A life that is more abundantly.

Im not a 100% sure, at times im still skeptical; maybe my mind is just messing with me, or my heart is just telling me lies.
Ive always wanted to live an extraordinary life, and just maybe, thats what He has call me to do - actually thats what He has called us all to do; to live life extraordinarily, because we are all sons and daughters of a King - and not to mention, a great one.

I just felt like encouraging all my bros and sis in Christ to live life extraordinary, like ive desired. Its not as difficult as we think it is, bcuz we have Christ in us and everything is possible through Him.
Its a commitment, and challenge but i believe as we begin to live the life that Christ wants us to; the extraordinary life, we'll be living life more abundantly and nothing less than He desires for us :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey cassie!
it's christine, and yupez i am home!!! thank the Lord for bringing me home safe and sound :)

hey its good to hear of your thoughts! very encouraging indeed :) well coming from the perspective of a graduate who finished her studies, right now there's a HUGE crossroad in front of me, waiting for the lights to change whether red to stop or green ready to go... and having to re-discover once again whats my dreams and goal that God has put in my heart... sometimes i could be so forgetful, i forget things, even dreams or goals which i used to have.. so its encouraging to hear of you having such goal and purpose, and having it driving you towards there! it's good :) keep it up! time may test our dreams/goals but i hope that whatever it is, may the Lord be with you each step you're taking and most importantly, LOOK UP LOOK to Him when you're forgetful or lost! take care and have a blessed christmas! let us take time to ponder upon the true meaning of christmas :)

9:45 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

hey chris!!!! so glad that you're back. Im sure u had an incredible time in Aust.
hehe..anywayz thank u so much for dropping a comment and the encouragement too. Im delighted that what ive written has encouraged u too :)
yups, lets keep on dreaming and praying for it will definitely come to pass :)
Merry Christmas to u too.
U take care, hope to see u soon!

11:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home