Wednesday, December 06, 2006

ill, again!

Its been awhile since ive posted anything new on this good ole blog of mine.
I havent been well for the past week, and im not getting any better.
Its been a drag having to go to work everyday.
I was first down with the sore throat, and now the flu and fever. Its the whole package at once - as always.
Ive been sweating cold sweat in work for the last few days, and the extremely cold microbiology lab only worsens my condition.
Popping down panadols have been a daily ritual.
Im not surprise if my body is already immune to it.
Other than my deteriorating health, work has been work, and ...well, life has been pretty good, i guess.
However, i miss shopping and im not feeling the 'Christmas-sy feel'.
Gosh, i cant wait for the end of my industrial training - though i'll certainly miss my crazy colleagues *sobs
My training has been a bitter-sweet experience for me - maybe a lil more bitter, since ive to complete my report in just one week time; my supervisor will be on leave for the whole last week of Dec.
Oh btw, i'll be off for a rather short trip to Malacca.
Will be going with my family. It has been quite sometime since we went for a family holiday.
Leaving right after church on Sunday, and will be back on Monday; late evening i presume.
If anyone has any requests; for dodols, cincalok or ....more dodols? haha.. you can drop your request right here, but you would have to get it from me okays? hehe
Delivery service not included :P
Anywayz, i'll come to a stop for now.
Grey's Anatomy is calling meeeee!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home