Thursday, February 08, 2007

Right decisions

Life has been good, and not because the amount of assignments and lab reports have decreased.
I believe its due to right decisions that I've made and one of it would be; accepting the opportunity given to me, to be a CG (Care Group) leader in CF.
Honestly, I'd reconsidered my decision many times - wondering if I've made the right one by saying yes.
The busyness of life just kept me thinking twice, and there were uncountable near instances that I was tempted to just call it quits - even when nothing had began yet.
I'm truly grateful and thankful to God for planting my feet firm on the ground.
Even though I've to be more committed and sacrifices will definitely have to be made, but I count it all joy to be able to serve my God through this ministry.
We had our first CG meeting last Tuesday, and I'm really thankful that they came. It was very encouraging to see those that have made an effort to be present on that day.
I am thankful that I had the opportunity to get-to-know better 2 girls that were part of our CG. I felt kind of old chatting with them haha. I guess it's bcause I'm in my final year in uni, and its only their first. However, I still had a delightful time with them.
Kudos to Adrian (the other CG leader) who lead our first bible study :)
I'm certainly looking forward to getting to know everyone better, and I'm sure that we will be having plenty of fun times too.
I've made many terrible choices and decisions in the past but this time round, I'm making right and godly ones :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEELLLOOOOOO :)
it's been some time....

anyway it's GOOOD to hear bout u taking up the role as a CG Leader! WOOOO HOOOO :)

dont worry gal...
God's GRACE is ALWAYS SUFFICIENT for us :)

12:11 am  
Blogger Cass said...

hey!! yeah its been awhile..hehe
so glad to hear from u.. i hope u're doing good too..

thanks for ur encouragement and amen! hehe :)

1:33 am  
Blogger Josephine said...

Hey Cassiee.. =)

Glad to hear your CG has started! Very happy to have you take up CG leader..by His strenght you can do it! Heheehehe..god bless.

Keep fired up for God, yea!

ps :- u sure sure wanna keep my toi toi? *blink blink eyes*

:) :) :)

5:19 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

thanks jo :)
yeah, sure. If u cant find anyone else, i'm most willing ;)

8:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home