Friday, April 27, 2007

Malas..keke

The first week of the holidays have been quite a hectic one; b'day celebrations, plenty of shopping, a trip up to genting and down to klang, including lotsa food!! hehe
Addition to that, I've spent a lil more than I wanted to :P
I've been feeling real lazy to blog, hence I'll just fill this post with lotsa pictures! Weeeeeeee!
Before that, happy belated b'day to the 'fly' and Ya'tze again! hehe I hope your enjoyed the b'day celebration in Chilli's :p


The two b'day girls ; Fly and Ya'tze

haha...ganas

We like Genting!!

In Ripley's Believe it or not exhibition. Got lotsa weird stuff being exhibited..spooky!

The pretty flower covered my pretty face haha

Would like to upload more, but my bloggy took almost forever to upload this few. Some other time yah; when I'm more patient hehe.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home