Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Exam-free!

I am so relieved! I'm finally done with the exams, and I've exactly one and a half weeks of holidays before the new semester resumes. So pathetic right? Just 1 and 1/2 weeks!
UCSI super kiamsiap la.
I'm so deprived of holidays! I need 'em more!! muahaha...*grins evily haha..
Excuse my siowness, it is only temporary.
It's just one of the symptoms of a person whom just completed; 3 consecutive days of intensed-energy-draining-sleep-depriving exams!
Hmm..I actually have nothing planned out for the holidays.
I'm definitely going down to Klang to create havoc in Trix's hse and to bug Ade's already-super-busy life hehe.
Yap still owes me a trip around KL haha. So maybe I'll include that into my agenda.
Might be going to the Curve with my uni mates tmr..everything is just 'maybe'.
I'm not suprised if I end up spending my holidays at home; chauffeuring my sisters to school and my mum to Tesco or Giant haha.
But anything is better than studying. Don't you agree? hehe
Oh yes, I'm still craving for sushi..
Yap bila mau pergi SHOGUN?!!!
Haih...come to think, my piggy-bank already running dry la..
Holiday + No money = No fun! haha...
Well thank God for parents. I'm their biggest parasite! hahaha...

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY..
Wheeeeeeeeeeeee...
Exam freeeeeeeeeeee :D

9:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home