Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Trying to be strong

I've just completed my first paper (FPP) today.
It was disasterous!
I've been mourning the whole time.
My family is probably sick of hearing me wail.
I am so upset that I ate, and ate, and ate!
Now I'm feeling real sick in the stomach.. and a lil in the head.
I've 3 more papers to go; this coming Monday, Tuesday and Wed.
The momentum is gone, and I'm overshadowed by black clouds.
I dislike being in my final year..it's tough, and it will only get tougher.
I pray that it will not break my spirit because I'm not that strong, but I'm glad my God is stronger.

Deuteronomy 31:6

Be strong and of good courage, do not fear or be in dread of them: for it is the Lord your God who goes with you; he will not fail you or forsake you."

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Au said...

You're in your final year? How many more months before you graduate? Anyhow, having 3 papers back to back is really something. Continue to strive on. I'm sure the wailing to your family will stop after WED right? =P Merdeka! by then...=)

11:38 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

yeah i'm in final year! argh! haha.. hmm..everyone always seem to be surprise with that fact..Ive got a feeling, Ive the first-year-in-uni look haha.
I'll graduate next year, but my classes will be till the end of this year. You're in your final year too, right?
yea..have to keep on striving hehe..dont exactly have a choice haha.
My family is cool with me wailing, except for my mum..haha..she's been complaining, 'i'm like a broken down recorder' haha...
btw, aren't you having exams too?
if yes, all the best and God bless you! :)

11:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home