Saturday, April 28, 2007

My daddy is 49 years old :)

Today is my daddy's b'day!
He turns 49 today..Wohoo!! hehe..
We took him to Talipon in Kelana Jaya.
Its a combination of korean BBQ and steamboat buffet.
We ate a lot! Err..actually I ate the most haha.
Kept everyone waiting cause I wasnt done yet, and my sis kept hurrying me because the MU vs Everton match was at 7.40pm.
Haha..we only got home around 8.30pm. Well, at least we made it home for the second half :P
Oh my sis just told me MU won the match; 4-2.
Phil Neville scored 2 own goals haha...speechless..
Its a good thing MU sold him off haha.
I love Gary Neville!! But I've a Ronaldo jersey instead (long story) :( but the young lad isn't too bad la..he has been playing pretty well.
Okla, enough of football ehehe
Unlike my 2 sisters, I'm not a kaki football. Too much of it kind of makes me sick haha. No offends to all the football fanatics out there hehe.
I'm more of a food fanatic. I can talk about food day and night haha.
If anyone wants to go food hunting, call me! Will be most delighted to join along hehe
Without food, life would be blue :p

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home