Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Bobo and Momo

Okok, everyone please come down.
Firstly, I'm still bunny-less.
So let us not get too excited (especially the fly hehe) ok?
Secondly, I'm RM68 poorer due to an unexpected and unfortunate incident, hence it'll take me sometime to save up for the bunnies.
Thirdly, we'll just stick with the names 'Bobo' and 'Momo' haha.
Thank you guys for all the suggestions, but since the bass player is ok with the name 'Bobo' - Bobo it is! :P
There's actually a restaurant called 'Bobo' in Setapak. What a coincidence.
Hmm..I guess we're settled with the bunny issues haha.
Just pray hard that I'll find a few hundred ringgit under my bed tmr, so that I can finally buy me some bunnies and we can all get really excited about it then :P

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger jack frost said...

bobo & momo ..... funny. nice names, for bunnies.

9:42 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

hehe thanks :)

10:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home