Sunday, June 17, 2007

I got pink roses! hehe..I'm such a show-off :P

My tummy hurts tremendously, I literally feel like dying.
I can't focus on my notes, and my mid-terms are just a few days away. Oh what a great combination..Wee?
Don't worry, it's not going to be another emo post. Tired of being emo all the time, it sucks the life out of me.
So let's all think happy thoughts, and start singing; 'If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands'. Haha... Please ignore my insanity, it's my way of suppressing the pain.

Btw, thank You for the pretty roses. Been wanting to post this up, but kept forgetting to recharge the batteries for my camera.

I know You gave me the flowers more than a week ago, but it's never too late to say 'Thank You' - I hope :). You're so sweet *squeezes Your cheeks :P

I've got to get back to my notes, will update more soon :)

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha... The flowers look almost dead!! (the small yellow flowers la. Lucky the roses still ok) Remember to keep recharging so we can have more lovely pictures to see. Ehehe, you're forever so cute and funny. Ehem, update ur status la... OR tons of man will keep chasing you for your time. Ehehe... I know I will. I still am. U do remember our date dat never took place? Haha... and now u're gonna be busier than EVER!! Anyways, lovely flowers. Must hint hint my man first. Ahaha... desperate alr...

5:22 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

The flowers look almost dead caused i left it in the car for about 4 hours ehehe.. didnt want to carry it around uni. I'll be really bz with uni mostly, but i'll always make time for friends :)

10:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOoooooo...

*love's in the air*


heeheee :D
happpyyy for youuuuuuuu :)

2:45 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

:) hehe..thanks

9:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is he lah?
howcome so quiet quiet wan? :)

7:54 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

haha..umm..its complicated..when the right time comes, i'll reveal him in my blog. For now, i'll be hush-hush about him :P

7:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home