Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Early morning randomness

It's almost 5 am. Just took a shower. My first class is only starting at 9 am today. I must be insane to be awake at such an odd hour.
I'm browsing through journals again. Did I mention how much I hate reading journals?!
Actually I've nothing to blog about, just bored of looking at all the journals. Journals are such a turn off.
I'm feeling a little hungry right now, but it's way too early to be eating breakfast.
Hmm..I'll just continue on with the journals...or I might just get back to bed. Err..I think I had enough sleep, so yeah..back to the journals.. sigh and I dislike my thesis title.
Its tough, or maybe because I'm not hardworking enough. Yeah, it's definitely due to the latter.
I'm craving for tom yam, even though I just had it for lunch yesterday.
Sri Petaling has the best tom yam. Its a corner shop, behind Endah Parade. There's another place in Port Klang that serves good tom yam too. Just opposite of Perwira and Public Bank. Can't recall the name of the shop, though I've been eating there since young. I can't even remember the name of the Jalan but I know how to get there :p
This post is seriously pointless haha. And your not obligated to read it.
I want a bunny, and I dislike the name Bobo (To the fly; no offence yah). I think you (the fly) can do better; by coming up with a more adorable name haha. I don't mind naming it after Baw, it sounds cute haha.
Gosh, I'm crapping. I don't even have a bunny haha.
I can continue on writing senselessly, and it's quite relaxing.
But I'll stop here, don't want to get sued for posting a random and nonsensical post hehe.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home