Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Suffocated

So much to do, so little time.
I've been practically rushing through everything; lab reports, assignments and even revision.
Since I need to get things done real quickly, the quality of the end products are rather pathetic.
The Chinese word 'cincai' would be the precise word to describe the quality of my workmanship for this semester.
I wrote the shortest lab report this sem - 4 pages only! aha...I think the lecturer will toss it into the wastebasket.
And I've been slightly more pessimistic about things this semester. I think I ran out of optimism.
Addition to that, I'm extremely lazy this semester. My uni mates keep assuming that I'm some sort of a rajin freak, but truth be told; I'm actually malas gila! I'm not being modest, just being very honest.

The workload is starting to suffocate me. I wish the holidays would come soon, I need a break - I just need more time to breath again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home